Join the Williamstown Chamber of Commerce.
Make your business and the community a better place for all.
Being a member of the Williamstown Chamber is about your individual business and the community of businesses… it’s about the economic ecosystem of the Northern Berkshires… it’s about investing in, and aspiring for a thriving regional economy that is sustainable, inclusive, supportive, equitable, and accessible to everyone.
Your involvement, dedication, and passion make our voice stronger.
We make membership affordable at all levels so that even our smallest businesses can leverage our resources in marketing and outreach. All businesses can be an active part of our collective impact approach to economic development.
If that’s not enough, here’s 12 more reasons to join the Williamstown Chamber:
- FREE Business Listing in the Discover Williamstown Visitors Guide printed in early spring and distributed in hard copy and digitally throughout Berkshire County, Albany & Saratoga Counties, Hudson River Valley, Northern Connecticut and Southwestern Vermont.
- FREE Highlighted Listing and Direct Link to your business on DestinationWilliamstown.
- FREE Display Space in the Chamber’s Information Booth on Spring Street.
- FREE Advertising and Announcements in our weekly “This Week In Williamstown” e-newsletter reaching local audiences and beyond.
- Shout Outs and the Opportunity to be Interviewed on “Window on the Weekend”, a biweekly WilliNet TV series that highlights Chamber events, business specials, and local happenings.
- FREE Digital Window Cling for your website and a Window Cling for your front door showing customers you have made the investment in your community.
- Unlimited Likes & Shares on the Williamstown Chamber and Destination Williamstown’s social media accounts.
- Business Referrals generated by staff and Chamber board members.
- A Voice in local government.
- Access to Educational Programs and Social Events.
- Opportunities to Host Chamber Events to get your business noticed.
- Collaborative Marketing opportunities through the Williamstown July 4th Celebration and the Williamstown Holiday Walk.
HOW TO ENROLL
Fill out our Online Enrollment Form to get started.
Or download and fill out the form below:
If you have questions, please email Susan Briggs, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org